Evolite Ice 2 free-standing tent has been made for 5 season use at high altitudes,with excellent performance in terms of wind resistance and comfort.
- Fly-sheet: PU coating 70D polyamide ripstop fabric 210T 5000 mm,taped seams
- Inner Tent: Breathable 70D 210T polyamid
- Groundsheet: Polyamid 70D, 210T PU coating waterproof to 10000 mm
- Poles: 11 mm-7001 T6 Duraluminum
- Height: 105 cm
- Width: 165 cm
- Length: 215 cm
- Weight: 4,2 kg
- Proportions(package): 48x17 cm
ICE 2 is a double-skin tent with 11 mm duraluminium poles.The fly-sheet is made of 210T polyester with 5000 mm and taped seams.The inner tent is made of breathable 210T polyamid with a mosquito net for better air circulation.The groundsheet is made of 210T polyester with 10000 mm PU coating.The pegs are made of lightweight duraluminium.
lightweight dural outer construction and pegs
ripstop modification against mechanical damage
Suitable for cyclo-touring,mountaineering.