K-2 is free standing,double-skin tent with an outer construction.This tent was well tested during extreme expeditions.
- Proportions: 210x(180/120+55)x120 cm
- Weight: 3,80 kg
- Fly-sheet: Polyester diamond ripstop 5000 mm
- Inner tent: Breathable polyester
- Groundsheet: Polyester 100D /10000mm
- Poles: 7001 T6 ,Duraluminum 9.5 mm
- Accessories: Snow flap,dural poles
The Evolite K-2 tent is a free standing double-skin tent with 9,5 mm dural poles. The fly sheet is made of Polyester with ripstop modification against mechanical damage.The inner tent is made of breathable polyester and mosquito net for better air circulation.The groundsheet is made of 100D polyester with 10000 mm.The tent pegs are made of lightweight dural.
lightweight dural outer construction and pegs
ripstop modification against mechanical damage
Suitable for three travellers who prefer trekking,expeditions and hiking.